Pages

Impromtu

Tuesday 9 April 2013


Sweater - Wilfred, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Aldo, Watch - Movado, Necklace - Zara, Ring from Hawaii, Bracelet (birthday present), Bag - Chanel

Hey dolls! It amazing what shoes, an edgy necklace and a top knot bun can do to your outfit! I really didn't think this was blog worthy but my cousin told me my outfit looked great and that we should take photos of it, so of course I was like sure why not? We were just grabbing a cup of coffee and well this is my 5 min, out the door kinda outfit. Just a simple sweater, some jeans, a cute pair of heels, a funky necklace to add some edge and a top knot bun when you just don't know what to do with your hair! (Ladies, you know we all have those days) ;) Nothing too fussy and it's one of those quick and easy outfits with still looking cute. Hope all my beautiful readers have a lovely day and enjoy the rest of your week dolls, talk to you soon! xo

Photography by Alexandria Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment