Pages

Must-Have: The Oversized Coat

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hey dolls! I am OBSESSED with coats this season, good thing I live in a place where coats are necessary ;) Aha, not a big fan of the cold but this coat is Fall and Winter appropriate and the fact that it's black makes it really versatile. I love the silhouette of this coat; it literally feels like I'm in a huge robe. I can definitely call this an investment piece, I've worn it so many times and I know I'll be reaching for it when fall and winter roll around again. I kept my outfit very minimal and used the coat to dress up the classic white shirt and jeans combo. And to add a little bling, I used my favorite gold clutch! :) 

Enjoy dolls and live life fabulously xo, Melissa B

Coat - Zara, Shirt - Zara, Jeans - ?? (I forgot, oops!), Clutch - Zara, Boots - Zara 

Photos by Alexandria Gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment