Pages

City Dreaming

Saturday 15 February 2014


Hey dolls! It's FREEZING where I'm from and taking photos outside is sadly not an option for me, seeing as I have a strong dislike for the cold. So an alternative was talking photos inside our hotel room and lucky for me, my fabulous cousin and photographer took some really great photos. I clearly have trouble dressing for cold weather, but I'm a Californian at heart ;) I kept it simple with black jeans and a white button up, but I added one of my favorite staples this season which is a camel blazer coat from Zara. For all my dolls out there in chilly climates, I totally recommend picking up a coat similar to this, it's timeless and a great investment piece! 

Enjoy and live life fabulously xo, Melissa B


Coat - Zara, Shirt - H&M, Jeans - TopShop, Boots - TopShop, Bag - Chanel, Necklace - Dogeared


No comments:

Post a Comment