Pages

Style Spotlight: Lily Collins

Sunday 16 February 2014

She's known for her eyebrows and I love her for them, but I completely adore her style. She is definitely a risk taker and I really admire her for that. Her red carpet and day-to-day style are so different but then again not every celebrity is glam everyday day right? ;) I love her laid back everyday style, it's still very put together and I take a lot of style tips from her every time she's caught going out. As for her red carpet style she is someone I always keep my eye out for, she pulls off every piece with such amazing confidence and every ensemble is ALWAYS on point. These are some of my favourite looks from the beautiful Lily Collins :)

Enjoy dolls and live life fabulously xo,
Melissa B

Photo Credit : Star Style Inc [they post celeb's style with exactly what they're wearing, I check this site daily! :)] and JustJared
















No comments:

Post a Comment