Pages

Spiked Elegance

Friday 8 June 2012

Hey dolls! I never seem to be able to keep these posts consistent and it makes me sad. But I never have enough time to drive out to Burlington to get my cousin to take the photos for me. I will try to make an effort to put these blog posts up more often. I do have a summer class but I'm done on June 22, so hopefully more posts will be up after that! 

I hope you enjoy this post, it's been a while and I hope all my readers are patient because I love you all for taking your time and reading and looking at my blog. 
Enjoy my fabulous readers,
Melissa xo 

Outfit:
Mint Tank by H&M
Beige High Low Collar Tank Shirt by H&M
Black Crochet Shorts by Zara
Pink, Gold and Silver Spiked Bib Necklace from Topshop
White and Gold Chain by XXI
Leopard Clutch by Aldo
Cognac Caged Booties by Spring Shoes
Gold Knuckle Ring by Belle Noel
Miscellaneous Bracelets by XXI
Gold Watch by Michael Kors
Black Cat Eye Sunglasses by H&M














2 comments:

  1. i am loving this look!

    Melissa! i would love to follow your blog but i can't find the button! :S

    Marc
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks doll!! That means so much coming from such a fashionable person like you :)

      Hmm, not sure why I have no follow button. I'll figure it out ASAP :)

      Delete