Pages

Cali Beachy Glam

Friday 11 May 2012

Hey dolls! Another blog post today! I am on a ROLL, aha just kidding. But I do want to keep these posts consistent and posted on the actual day because I feel its more genuine in a sense.

My outfit today was actually inspired by my favourite place in the world which is Los Angeles, California. So I mixed the beachy and glam feel of LA and put it into this outfit. This is just my interpretation of those two outlooks. The beachy feel comes from the light sheer top and the fedora. Also the concept of the shorts and the tank, but the shorts I feel are a lot more glam than they are beachy. Mainly because of the colour, high waistedness and it's elegant crochet detail. The most glam part of the outfit was the shoes. The shoes are my new obsession! I seriously can't get enough of them, they're comfy, cute and quite unique. Oh, and my tousled wavy hair adds that extra touch to the beachy feel, while I glam up my make up with falsies. Anyways, that is my outfit I hope all my gorgeous readers enjoy!

Melissa xo

Outfit: 
Fedora from PacSun
Sheer Top from H&M
Black Tank from Zara
Black Shorts from Zara
Color Block Sandals from Zara
Clutch from H&M
Bracelets from H&M
Ring from Belle Noel
Wishbone Necklace from Belle Noel















Photos taken by Ally Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment