Pages

Neon Pink and Bold Stripes

Friday 11 May 2012

Hey dolls!! I hope all of you are having a lovely Friday! So I just wanted to post my outfit from this past sunday. My family and I went across the border to go to Fatima Shrine and to grab a bite to eat at The Cheesecake Factory for my Aunt's birthday lunch. My cousin and I took these photos at Fatima, which is such a beautiful location. Anyways on to the outfit!

As most of my friends know, I am absolutely OBSESSED with blazers! I actually cannot get enough of them. I'm pretty sure I have one in almost every color. But this blazer is one of my absolute faves, I just love how hot pink it is and the texture of the blazer is very nice as well. This outfit is pretty basic for me, just my blazer and then some high waisted pants with a bold black and white sheer striped shirt tucked in. I love the tucked in shirt, high waisted pants look. I love how it elongates your body, especially since I'm short. (hehe) Thanks for reading dolls!

Enjoy!
Melissa xo

Outfit:
Hot Pink Blazer by Zara
Sheer Black and White Striped Shirt by XXI
High Waisted Pants from Zara
Teal and Gold Bib Necklace from H&M
Weave Clutch from Aldo
Nude Pumps from Aldo
Sunglasses from H&M
Bracelets from H&M and XXI











No comments:

Post a Comment