Pages

Neutrals with a Hint of Mint

Thursday 10 May 2012

Hey dolls! Sorry for such a delayed post, with summer school starting and other things preoccupying my mind , I haven't been able to put as much time and effort as I would like to for this blog. But as a new habit I'm trying to establish, which is time management, I will put good time in for this blog and other important tasks in my life I need to do. 

So this past weekend, I went to Niagara Falls just for a weekend trip for my aunt's birthday. My cousin, who is the amazing photographer that takes all my outfit photos, and I did a quick photo shoot outside of the hotel. While I was getting my photos taken, some very nice people complimented me, which was nice but surprising. Enough of the long intro, it's time for the good stuff!

This outfit is one of many favourite outfits for spring/summer. This is actually the second time I've worn it, I'm not used to wearing something twice but I just loved this outfit so much that I had to wear it again! The neutrals and the pop of mint are really nice for this season and the floral print adds a nice touch. The subtle print of the clutch doesn't clash with the dress to much which is a nice way to putting two patterns together. So that is my outfit, I hope all my gorgeous, amazing readers enjoy these photos and my outfits. I apologize for the lengthy post, I need to learn how to keep it sweet and simple :)

Enjoy loves!
Melissa xo

Outfit:
Cognac Suede Jacket from H&M
Cream/Mint Floral Dress from XXI
Weaved Clutch from Aldo
Shoes from Aldo
Sunglasses from Aldo
Bracelets from H&M and XXI
Ring from XXI












Photographs taken by Ally Gonzales

1 comment: