Pages

Apologies!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Hey dolls! I'm so sorry, I've been so MIA! I really don't have an excuse as to why I have been, since it is summer break and all. But now that I have a break, it's time to blog a lot more :)

Upcoming posts (I hope..)
- One Dress, 4 Different Styles
- More outfit of the days (since the last post of outfit of the days that I did)
- A formal, outfit of the day (hopefully! this is my main one I hope to accomplish) with non-iPhone mirror photos ;)
- My Spring/Summer essentials
- A non fashion post about my daily routines including workout and meals (maybe)
- Lastly, a daily make up routine :) It may come with a video ;)

So I hope I can get these posts up :) I'll be hitting up my local Starbucks to get the blog juices flowing

Much love,
Melissa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment