Pages

Simplicity

Friday 5 April 2013


Hey dolls!!! How are all of my lovely readers doing? I hope your week's been good to you! Today was an awesome day, my cousin took amazing photos of my outfit (not this one) which will be up on the blog soon! Anyways, we did a killer workout this morning which gave me such positive energy and vibes that morning workouts are definitely going to be in my routine, hopefully LOL Well on to the outfit, this was my outfit on Thursday and I wanted to go with a simple but really put together outfit. I spiced up the white t-shirt and jeans outfit by changing the shirt to a beautiful embroidered blouse from Zara, which I cannot wait to style in the summer; definitely a staple for me. I finished the look off with cuffed jeans, simple heels and my Chanel bag. I hope you all enjoyed this post, enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading dolls! xo

Blouse, Jeans, Heels - Zara, Bag - Chanel, Sunglasses - Aldo

Photography by Alexandria Gonzales






No comments:

Post a Comment