Pages

Chanel 219 Black Satin

Tuesday 2 April 2013


Cropped Tee - Kendall and Kylie for PacSun, Pants and Sandals - Zara, Necklace - Aldo, Bag - Chanel

Hey fabulous dolls!! Hope you're all enjoying my recent blog posts, I'm not going to be able to put one up everyday but I'm going to try! Whether it be my favorite make-up look, a small snippet about my favorite brand or an outfit of the day, I'm hoping to get this blog going and keeping it up to date. As many of my close friends and family know, I LOVE to wear all black. They are literally my go to outfits but it is hard to change it up and create different looks, so I try to keep my pieces basic and then spice it up with some crazy shoes or hairstyle (even tho my bun isn't) or even a timeless handbag. All black outfits, I feel, are effortless and chic and so incredibly easy to put together! This outfit holds many of my favorite pieces, the high-waited pants, cut out heeled sandals and my most prized possession, my Chanel bag. The top, I paired my favorite pieces with, is from the summer collection of Kendall and Kylie's line for PacSun, and it's one of my favorite pieces from this collection. The collection overall is fab and has a very California feel to it which I love! For anyone interested you can check it out on the PacSun website. Thanks for reading loves!
xo

Photographed by Alexandria Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment