Pages

Styled by...

Wednesday 3 April 2013



Hey dolls!!! This is going to be completely different from my regular posts, but I thought I'd share a different outlook on my fashion style. The story behind this look is that my cousin, who is photographed above and who takes my photos, asked me what to wear with her ombre shirt from the Kendall and Kylie collection for PacSun (for those who want to know). This was the result of her asking me; I wanted to work with some stuff that she had without her having to buy or spend too much.   I am a huge fan of working with a monochromatic palette, I thought I'd carry on the white from her shirt and on to the pants; she didn't have white pants and we were at the mall, so why not just buy her some white jeans. I paired the white pants and ombre shirt with some grey wedges which are mine, but I told her she could use her grey TOMS and they would look really cute with the outfit as well. Lastly, I kept the accessories to a bag, a belt and sunglasses to keep simplicity to the outfit. I love styling people other than myself, so I hope you fabulous dolls enjoyed this post.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment