Pages

Los Angeles, The City of Angels

Monday 8 April 2013


Blazer and Shirt - Forever 21, Pants, Necklace and Shoes - Zara, Bag - Chanel

Hey dolls!! Hope you all had a fabulous start to your week, I know I have minus the little anxiety attack slash stressful talk I had with my uncle about my "future" (those are the worse) but we all gotta have em some time right? I had an awesome workout today which really allowed me to have positive energy throughout the day. Morning workouts are great, even though we all hate waking up early aha! On to the outfit! Another favorite, as you can tell I have a lot of favorite outfits but this one is at the top of the list. I incorporated ALL of my favorite pieces in this outfit; a red blazer (I mean who doesn't love a blazer in their fave color!), a LA graphic tee (for all those near and dear to me, know that LA holds a very special place in my heart), and my Chanel baby <3. It's just one of those outfits where you feel extra good and, not to mention, super comfy in it. I do wear this outfit a lot but I like to change up the shoes and the accessories to make it look differently from time to time. I hope you fabulous dolls enjoyed this post! Blog with you all soon xo

Photography by Alexandria Gonzales
 


2 comments:

  1. Nice place! Whr is that? Anyway love your blazer colour! ;)

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's not in Los Angeles unfortunately but it is by Lake Ontario near the Toronto area :)

      Delete