Pages

Well Hello New Collection!

Monday 20 February 2012

I absolutely LOVE Essie's collections. Every Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter I end up buying at least two or three colours from the collections. I'd buy every colour, but then again who really changes their nail polish that often. Anyways, I just thought I'd make a post about their Spring 2012 collection because there are three colours that I am absolutely in love with! I'm not really the type of person to shy away from my favourite nail polish colours such as the pinks, nudes, blacks and whites. So the colours that I pick from nail polish collections are usually in my comfort zones.

I love all the colours in this collection and I would buy all of them, but my favourites would be: A Crewed Interest, To Buy or Not To Buy and Tour de Finance.

The entire collection is posted below and is taken from the Essie website.

xo Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment