Pages

Bright Blazers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hello beautiful readers!

I would just like to say, what is up with the weather in Canada?! I mean this is so ridiculous, first it was sunny and sweater worthy weather but now there's flurries and the snow's accumulating. Time to pull the Uggs out girl! I don't wear uggs on a daily basis only because its not always cold and it clashes with my outfits, but I'm wearing sweats at the moment so uggs can't make it look any more horrible. Anyways, enough rambling about the weather it's time for what this post is really about.

My friends and family know that I have a slight obsession with blazers, I even hang those bad boys on velvet hangers because I love them so much. I posted on Twitter yesterday that my goal was to add more color to my wardrobe. What better way to do that then with blazers!! Yes, I have probably taken my obsession a little too far as I do with all my obsessions, but I can't help it! Blazers go with almost EVERYTHING. They can give your look a sophisticated feel even just by putting a simple, structured one on.

I dedicate this post to bright blazers that I hope will join the others in my closet soon. I picked a variety from Forever 21, Zara and H&M. Here are a few of my favorites.

Zara Blazers
*The yellow and the pink are my favorite, but I went recently and I saw neither of them :(

H&M Blazers
*The pink one is my absolute FAVE! Hopefully, I'll drop by H&M soon and pick it up

XXI Blazers


The purple and the red are the same type of blazer just in the two different colors. I have the red blazer and it is my favorite blazer of all time. The fit is just perfect, so I decided I'll buy the purple version of it.  I did not see it at the store today, so this one is safe to buy online since I have the same one in red.

My favorites for this set of blazers are the purple and the orange blazers.

Ugh, I wish I could just have every type and color blazer there is out there! But sadly, I can't. 

Anyways hope you enjoyed! 

Much love,
Melissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment