Pages

Outfits of the Day!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hello gorgeous blog readers!

Thought I'd make a quick little blog post before I head out tonight. Ever since getting my iPhone, it has been inseparable from me. And as a person who loves fashion, I love taking photos of outfits I put together on a daily basis. These are usually known as OOTDs or outfit of the day, I usually see videos of beauty and fashion gurus on YouTube doing their outfit of the day's but I don't really have time to film, edit and post a video on YouTube, even though I would love to. Since school is very time consuming, I just take quickie photos that showcase my outfit and post them on instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I would love to share my past and today's OOTDs with all of you lovely readers. Anyways, here they are! I hope you enjoy and if you want to know what I'm wearing in each photo just comment below and I'll add them under the photo.

Enjoy and much love, 
Melissa xo

Top to bottom: Feb. 8, Feb. 11, Feb. 12, Feb. 14, Feb. 15, Feb. 16, Feb. 17, Feb. 21

No comments:

Post a Comment