Pages

A Spring Awakening

Monday 20 February 2012

No, this post isn't about the play about finding your sexuality. Although, I would love the opportunity to be able to see it.

The point of this post is the fact that spring is coming! Yes, it's the second week of February and I'm already getting excited for spring. I know it's like two months away, but spring means it's closer to summer and it's at least somewhat decent weather in the spring months, so I actually get to wear what I want to wear without limitations. Anyways, spring/summer time means that I get to shop around for some new spring/summer shoes. And I absolutely ADORE shoes, at the moment my shoes have to be put on the floor since there's no room on my shoe racks :(

As I said, spring is coming so I'm looking online to see my options for some new shoes. I've been browsing through Aldo and Spring shoes and I have quite a few choices. But the hard part is, is whether or not to go for colour and be bold or stay safe with my neutrals. So here are my choices, they'll keep adding up so I'll keep updating this blog post until I do decide what pair I get and then I'll post my decision on a separate post.

Enjoy and much love,
Melissa




Above: Aldo
[Photos taken from the Aldo website]




Above: Spring Shoes
[Photo taken from the Spring Shoes website]

 

Above: Steve Madden
[Photos taken from Steven Madden website]



1 comment:

  1. yay first comment <3 definitely go with the blue wedges from aldo!

    xoxo,
    Sherbear

    ReplyDelete