Pages

California 2012: Day Two

Sunday 16 September 2012

Hey dolls! There's a bunch of photos from this day so I apologize if it's super long!

California 2012: Day Two - The Grove & STK

The second day was packed we left around 9am and didn't get back to the resort till 1:30 am. But it was all worth it, my dad and I woke up early to walk around Anaheim and discovered we were 2 blocks away from Disneyland. It was a gorgeous morning, the sun was shining and it was perfectly warm. Then we left to go to The Grove, which is an outdoor shopping mall with restaurants. It was beautiful there; there was a gorgeous fountain and the way the shops were situated allowed for a cute two storey trolley to drive around. I was surprised when I got there because they were filming Extra with Mario Lopez, I knew they filmed it there but I never thought I'd actually be there on time to go see it! It was a really cool experience, many stories come along with what happened at The Grove but that'll just make this post EXTRA long. LOL. Down the road from The Grove was the Farmer's Market, which is such a cute place! The atmosphere was wonderful there, people shopping around and sitting at the little shops, grabbing something to eat. It was wonderful and I wish I had time to sit and enjoy it, but when on vacation in California it's just a bit hard. Lastly, we ended off the night with a dinner at STK. Boy, after that meal I could never eat steak from another place again. It was a meal cooked to perfection and the atmosphere inside STK was lovely. Dim lighting and modernly decorated, something you would expect at a fine dining restaurant. To top off our night, we went to go visit our family friend once again, which is something we did every night.



The photos above were all taken at the resort, Dolphin's Cove Resort


5th Floor Parking View of The Grove



Lobby of The Grove



Mario Lopez filming for Extra!



Statue in the middle of The Grove

The fountain at The Grove

Farmer's Market Clock Tower


Dinner at STK





Most amazing dark chocolate cake and Nutella ice cream dessert 

Daddy and I

Mom and I
Walkway of STK


My second family while I was there <3
(left to right: James, Uncle Jun, Auntie Carina)

No comments:

Post a Comment