Pages

California 2012: Day One

Saturday 15 September 2012

California 2012: Day One

So major drama happened the morning we had to leave, (my mom even made me cry) but that's not important. We had a 6 am flight departure and we got into LAX at around 12. The weather was glorious as soon as I stepped outside, it seriously felt so great to breathe in the California air. It was nice and warm but it wasn't too humid which is what I'm used to in the summertime in Canada. Anyways, after getting our luggage and our rental car, the first thing to do was to, of course, buy In N Out. Yes, I did buy a burger (for those who know what In N Out is) but it's an amazing burger which is only available on the west coast, so I took advantage of it knowing I'd have little time on the trip to grab some. After our In N Out trip, we finally made our way to our resort which was literally 2 blocks away from Disneyland! We got settled in and then that night we ate dinner at our family friend's house, it was so nice to catch up with everybody and I even got to meet one of my friend's friends and my friend's girlfriend. We even stayed till 1am talking, although I'm not one for staying at someone's house that long, but we completely lost track of time catching up. It was a great way to spend the first day back.

Finally, the debut of the amazing photographer that has been taking my photos for all my outfits that are on my blog right now. She was missed during my trip!
Alexandria G. and I

Landed at the airport :) 

Off to visit friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment