Pages

Quilted, Stripes and Everything Nice.

Monday 1 April 2013


Blazer, Shirt, Pants, Sandals - Zara, Sunglasses - Aldo, Ring - Forever 21, Bag - Chanel 

Hello again my fabulous, beautiful and wonderful dolls! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. This was taken on Friday and I know I'm two days delayed but I post my outfits either the day of or a few days after only because I may or may not have enough time to do it that day. Well enough excuses and on to the outfit! This is another one of my favorite kinds of outfits; a blazer, black pants, a simple shirt, a fab bag and some killer shoes. Always one of my go to outfits, especially when I've overdone the all black outfits and I want a bit of pattern and color in my life, aha! Have an awesome week loves, talk to you all soon 
xo

Photographed by Alexandria Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment